NEW STAFF HOUSING
Currently, we have 7-10 full-time staff living in mobile homes that are
in need of constant repairs. The new homes are a necessity to retain
talent and staff for years to come.
• 4 staff families living in mobile homes
• 0 staff families living in mobile homes
NEW BASE CAMP DINING HALL
Our dining hall capacity has not increased since 1979. The new
dining hall will provide adequate dining space for all campers,
as well as provide new meetings rooms and community spaces.
• Youth dining capacity: 120
• Summer campers eat in 3 meal shifts
• Summer campers check in outside in the hangar
• Youth dining capacity: 284
• One meal shift resulting in 1 hour more of programming
• Indoor, air-conditioned summer camp check-in area
RETREAT CENTER EXPANSION & RENOVATION
With these improvements, Camp will have the ability to serve 1,000 more guests annually and provide a larger meeting space, giving higher comfort and flexibility to our adult guests.
• Adult Dining Capacity: 70
• Bed Capacity (after code updates): 42
• Meeting Room Capacity (with tables & chairs): 50
• Adult Dining Capacity: 150
• Bed Capacity (after code updates): 81
• Meeting Room Capacity (with tables & chairs): 180